Last Revised April 12, 2022.
All Day All Night Bail Bonds (referred to as “All Day All Night Bail Bonds”, “we”, “us”, “our”) provides this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) to help you understand what information about you we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. It applies to customers of All Day All Night Bail Bonds and users of www.atbail.com (the “Site”) and any other websites, services, and applications (the “Services”) to which this Privacy Notice is linked. This Privacy Notice does not govern information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may be linked to, or accessible from, our Services.
What Personal and Nonpublic Personal Financial Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect several types of information from and about you for our business purposes, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, email address, and phone number;
- that is about you but does not individually identify you;
- about your device, browser, and IP address in order to distinguish users, identify sessions, and manage traffic; and
- financial information including account numbers, banking information, credit card information, and assets.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect information in the following ways:
Information that You Give Us
You may provide us information about yourself and your household when you buy a service with us, use our Site, websites or other applications, send us an application or other document as part of the transaction, or communicate with us. If your Service was obtained through a third party, information may be provided to us by that third party on your behalf.
If you provide us with information about individuals other than yourself, you agree to obtain any consent required to share that person’s information under any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Information from Our Affiliates
We may obtain information about your transactions with our affiliates in accordance with applicable law.
Information from Third Parties
We may obtain some information about you from non-affiliated third parties. These third-party sources vary over time and by service, but may include:
- Consumer reporting agencies;
- Third party service providers;
- Publicly-available sources and commercially-available sources;
- Insurance agents and brokers;
- Social media; and
- Other third parties whom you have authorized to provide us information or as otherwise permitted by law.
Information Collected Automatically
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Personal Information and Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
Generally, we use your personal information and nonpublic personal financial information to provide you with the services that you request and to improve your overall experience with our Services. We may also use this information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To communicate with you about your account, business relationship, or Services;
- To let you know about new features, or services that may be available to you;
- To bill you, process payments, and collect on amounts that you may owe us;
- To improve our Services, websites or Site, and operations;
- To personalize your experience while using our Services;
- To comply with the laws, rules, and regulations that apply to our business;
- To respond to any governmental inquiry, regulatory investigation, letter, request, audit, subpoena, or legal proceeding;
- To establish or defend our legal rights and responsibilities, or those of our affiliates, business partners, vendors, customers, orothers; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
How We Share Personal Information and Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
We may share your personal and nonpublic personal financial information with:
- Our vendors and service providers. We utilize third-party service providers, such as software providers; professional advisors; and consumer reporting agencies who may provide products or services to you on our behalf. We may share your personal information with these third parties to conduct our business, provide and improve upon our Services.
- Other insurance-related entities. We may share in connection with our insurance-related Services and activities personal information with the insurance company or companies which are in part financially responsible for the transaction. These insurers include Bankers Insurance Group, Inc., Bankers Insurance Company, First Community Insurance Company, Bankers Specialty Insurance Company and others related to the insurance for the transaction.
- Governmental entities and parties involved in litigation. We may share personal information with governmental entities as part of any investigation, inquiry, audit, subpoena, or legal proceeding, and third parties involved in litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; protect our safety or privacy, or those of third parties; and establish or defend our legal rights or responsibilities.
- Other third parties. We may also share your personal information with other third parties, including credit bureaus and credit reporting agencies; debt collectors, insurers, and networks; others involved in a claim; and any parties involved in a corporate sale, acquisition, merger, or other transfer of all or part of our assets.
We may aggregate or de-identify information collected by the Services in such a way that it is not capable of identifying you. Our use and disclosure of aggregated or de-identified information is not subject to any restrictions under this Privacy Notice, and we may disclose it to others without limitation for any purpose.
Nonpublic Personal Financial Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of nonpublic personal financial information as part of the transaction and the provision of the product or Services. We do not sell nonpublic personal financial information or any other personal information.
We collect nonpublic personal information and nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and • Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.This information may include credit history, credit scores, social security numbers, income, assets, account balances and payment history.
Nonpublic Personal Financial Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We only disclose nonpublic personal financial information, as permitted by Colorado insurance regulation 6-4-1, as necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction (e.g., to carry out a transaction of the Services) that a consumer requests in connection with using our Services.
While a consumer has the right under Colorado insurance regulation 6-4-1 to opt out of the disclosure of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, we do not disclose nonpublic personal financial information to nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law. Colorado law provides that the opt out provision does not apply when we provide nonpublic personal financial information as necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction that a consumer requests or authorizes, or in connection with servicing or processing an insurance product or service that a consumer requests or authorizes, maintaining the customer’s account, providing Services to the customer and is necessary to enforce our rights or provide our Services.
Services from Other Parties
Our Services may contain links to websites owned by other companies. Because we have no control over the privacy practices or content of these linked sites, we recommend that you carefully review the Privacy Notice of each website you visit. This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy or other practices of any other parties.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees and agents who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy changes to our information handling practices. If we make any changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by means of a notice on our Site, website(s) and application(s) prior to the change becoming effective, and we will change the “last revised” date at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice for the latest information on our privacy practices and handling of your personal information. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you acknowledge the revised Privacy Notice.
How to Update Your Personal Information and Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
If you believe that any of the personal information that we have collected about you is incorrect, you may send a written request for review to the address below. We will investigate your report and make any changes that we determine are appropriate and justified.
Who to Contact About Your Personal Information Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our use of your personal information, you can send an email to Bail24hrs@aol.com or write to:
All Day All Night Bail Bonds
P.O. Box 7692
Loveland, CO 80537