The sooner you call the sooner they’re out. The leading Boulder bail bond advocates. We’re here to help you. Any jail, any time. Getting a bail bond doesn’t have to be difficult. Our Boulder County bail bonds are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any jail, any time. When you need help, we are here to provide our service to you.
Large or Small Bonds24 Hours / 7 Days A Week Call Our Local Office Now: (303) 449-8200
Important Information for bail bonds in Boulder County:
Call our offices for detailed information regarding your specific case.
- The jail collects a $30.00 booking fee and $10.00 fee on each bond
- The jail requires the bail agent to call and make appointment at the jail’s discretion
- Release time is generally 1-4 hours
- Boulder County encompasses the Municipal Courts of Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Lyons, Nederland, Superior, and Ward.
- There are a couple of ways to complete the bail transaction; electronically (faxes, credit card, email), or physically (our agents can meet at the jail)
The Boulder County Sheriff, currently Sheriff Joe Pelle, maintains one detention facility in Boulder, Colorado. The jail holds inmates who have been sentenced to a term of confinement in the jail, or those who are waiting the outcome of their criminal case. The jail staff is responsible for many other duties, include answering out of county warrants, and transporting inmates to and from the courthouse and to other Detention Facilities for court dates. If you wish to get a loved one out of jail, contact us 24/7 and we will get you the help you need. Every four years the Boulder County Sheriff position is up for election (there are term limits). The Sheriff’s Department is also responsible for many other duties, including patrol, crime investigation (for unincorporated areas of the county), service of process, court security, and other areas. In addition, personnel from the Sheriff’s Department also participate in a “task force” that allows them to coordinate, work, and interact with agencies across jurisidictions and boundaries along the Front Range.
Court System Information
About the County
If you are in the Boulder County area, call us to get help immediately. The following cities are located within Boulder County:
- Erie (also partly in Weld County)
- Longmont (also partly in Weld County)
- Superior (also partly in Jefferson County)